Tuesday 7 October 2014

Taylor Swift Book Tag!!!!

Hi guys! Saw the heading? Who's excited?! XD
Okay, let's get into this now.

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: Pick a book that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then you wanted to break up with it.
I'm going with Evermore (The Immortals Series). I really love the first book! However, as this series carries on, I became more and more irritated with this series. Breaking up with it and shall remain strangers FOREVER!

2. Red: Pick a book with a red cover!
I am choosing Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma! Red throughout the whole book :D

3. The Best Day: Pick a book that makes you nostalgic.
I think you know this book already. And that is TWILIGHT! I really love this series, I first read it when I was 11 and it has gotten me into reading books now! It was my 'first love', and I have no shame for loving it! I'm already missing this series, shall read it again soon!

4. Love Story: Pick a book with a forbidden love.
For this, I am going with Embrace by Jessica Shirvington! This book has so much forbidden love in it. Especially when you are an angel, and the guy that you loved turns out to be your fated enemy. That's so wicked!

5. I Knew You Were Trouble: Pick a book with a bad character you couldn't help but love.
This have got to be Sebastian from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. He just gives off this vibes which makes me soooo attracted to him!

6. Innocent: Pick a book someone ruined an ending for.
It's  TFIOS ( The Fault In Our Stars )... We had to do a book-discussion in school early this year and a classmate of mine was doing this book. Apparently, I wasn't all that into the hype of this book at that time and me and this classmate were getting around during break and she actually just told us that book she was reading, who really died in the end! I wasn't so pissed at that time since I thought that I won't be actually reading it, but then I did read it! It didn't help knowing who died, it was still BAM! Emotions came flowing out really hard! But still, this book was spoilt, but I don't really care now. :D (PS. If you are my classmate and you think you are the one who spoilt it, don't worry, its not you! Rest assured!)

7. Everything Has Changed: Pick a book that has gone through extensive character development.
Rose Hathaway in Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. 

8. You Belong With Me: Pick your most anticipated book release:
Hmmm, this is kind of hard... I guess its Talon by Julie Kagawa! I love the Blood Of Eden trilogy so so much, so I am pretty excited for this book which is about dragons! (I love books about dragons if you didn't know :D)

9. Forever and Always: Pick your favourite book couples.
Day and June from the Legend Trilogy. Obviously I will choose them. I just love them so much! *fangirls*

10. Come Back, Be Here: Pick the book you would least lend out to, for fear of missing it too much.
The Twilight Saga. I love this books so so much, I bought it with my own pocket money by buying the box set and it costs A LOT for someone who is just 11 years old to save up their pocket money to buy it. So expensive! But, I have never regretted getting this book at all. I cherished it until now and it was my first book to be sitting on my shelf for ages until I was 14 when I begin buying books. It has come so far with me for awhile now, can't bear to let others have it. And also, in case they spoil my books.

11. Teardrop On My Guitar: Pick a book that has made you cry.
Well, it's definitely going to be TFIOS :'(

12.Shake It Off: Pick a book that you love, but other people hates it.
Twilight, I guess? Not many people like this book and actually makes fun of it. For me, this is the book which has gotten me back into reading. LOVE!

All right, this is all for the Taylor Swift Book Tag! I hope that you guys enjoy it and have a great time reading! More posts coming soon! Until then, happy reading! Muacks! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment