Wednesday 15 October 2014

October Readathon 2014 TBR

Hi guys, if you saw my previous post the other day on this readathon thing, then you will most likely know what this post will be about. However, if you are not sure, check out my previous post: http://seahyouying.blogspot.sg/2014/10/24-hour-readathon-october-2014.html  and then go to this URL: http://24hourreadathon.com/2014/09/17/october-2014-reader-sign-ups/  if you are unsure of anything about this readathon! Okay, moving on.

This will be the books that I am planning to read that day. Not going to be too ambitious since I have events before the start of the readathon which will probably affect my reading so most likely going to go with 1 or at most 2 books.
1. I am going to be reading Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma! Excited to start on this book since it was my TBR of the month as well.

2. Most likely starting on Panic by Lauren Oliver, but if I am not able to enjoy it fully or I can't grasp the whole situation going on(since I will be tired and confused, maybe I will stop there and get some sleep before continuing it the next morning or whatever time I have left OR read Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. Either way is fine for me :)

3. And if I don't feel like reading any of the books in number 2, maybe I will be reading the manga of Clockwork Angel. It's really cool reading a manga and I love it so much!

And that is all I will be reading for this readathon. If I can read finish even 1 book, I will be really satisfied since I always get tired halfway especially when I reach home really late the day before...

All right, I hope you guys enjoy reading this post and will prompt you to maybe participate on that day. Until then, happy reading guys! Muacks! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment