Sunday 26 October 2014

Because Feelings Matter Book Tag

I saw this tag on this blog and thought that it would be really interesting to do this! So let's get started!

1. What book made you feel confident, either about yourself or your life?
Eh... I would have to go with Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. Rose Hathaway actually shows how she overcomes her own fears, confusion and obstacles. he developed a lot and it made me feel how I felt a vibe from her, making me feel confident about myself!

2. What book make you feel sympathetic or sympathise greatly with the characters?
No need to explain this. It has got to be The Fault in our Stars (TFIOS) by John Green!

3. What book made you feel anxious?
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea! I was gripping the book so hard when I was reading this book that my knuckles turned white! It was really just so intense especially when the ending didn't exactly ended the way which I thought it would!

4. What book made you feel annoyed?
The Immortals series by Alyson Noel. It was still tolerable in the first 2 books, but at the 3rd book, I was so annoyed that I nearly tore the book into half. Worst reading experience -_-|||

5. What book made you feel disappointed?
I think I will get hated by the fangirls if I say this, but its have to be Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I heard a lot of hype going on with this book, however, I really couldn't get into this book at all! It kept switching between perspectives and the time, I really wasn't able to fully grasp the whole situation of the book and I was really disappointed in myself that I wasn't able to enjoy this book like the others...

6. What book made you feel confused?
The Unseen duology by Cusick, Richie Tankersley... The ending just really got me so confused! I liked the books, but then the ending just confused me so much that after reading it the last chapter for the 4th time, I still don't get what it was actually trying to convey to the readers... Even a friend of mine who read it together with me had a hard time understanding this book too!

7. What book made you feel satisfied?
Twilight. I felt so satisfied when I finally finished the whole of this series! Especially the ending, I LOVE IT! It was a really tough journey when I was reading New Moon and Eclipse, but it was just so worth it! Happy and Satisfied!!!

8. What book made you feel like you could really relate to the main character?
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I was just like Cath, reading, nerdy, anti-social, not outspoken (unless you know me really well, you will see a new side of me). Yeah, typically just me. :D

Okay, that is all for this tag! Hope that you guys enjoy it as much as I was writing it. Have a great time reading this week! Muacks! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment