Thursday 25 August 2016

Coffee Book Tag!

Hey book lovers, so today I am here with a book tag on books and ... COFFEE! My love of coffee is so much that I have decided to do this tag!

So let me start off about some facts about myself first, about my love of coffee. So I found my love for latte since 2012, and I my love for Starbucks is so great, you will never understand my obsession over it! I will need my weekly dose of Starbucks, and I can't go over two months not having it, if not things will go really bad.

Okay, so without further ado, let's get started with the tag!!

1. Black: Name a series that's tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
I will have to say the Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo. A lot of people loved this trilogy, and it also has really great reviews on Goodreads, but the thing is, when I tried reading it a year ago, I couldn't get into it. I will try it again soon, fingers cross that I will like it this time!!

2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.

So the answer for this that I'm going to give is already very popular by itself, but a lot of readers will read it more often during the winter and festive time of year. I'm sure you guys already know what book this is, and that is the Harry Potter series!!!

3. Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children's book?
So my childhood didn't start with Harry Potter, surprisingly, I actually didn't enjoy reading Harry Potter because I started with the third book "Prisoner of Azkaban" instead. I guess my favourite children's book will be the Geronimo Stilton's books. My love for those books are just overwhelming that I even took them out of my bookshelves just to re-read them nowadays!


4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
I'm pretty sure the book is Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout. This book is a thriller-suspense and everything in the book was just so intense! I remembered being surprised by all the little twists that were brought to my attention in the book! 


5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
A book that I see everywhere is Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. The book recently just became a movie, and there are a lot of hype going on around this book, so everywhere in the bookshop on the shelves is this book!


6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout
I'm not very familiar with the category of Indie authors, I'm not sure who are self-published or traditionally published, but the only author that I know of is Jennifer L.Armentrout who self-published her book, Half-Blood (Hopefully I'm not wrong about it...)

7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.

Nimona by Noelle Stevenson which I have a review on about this book, so check it out if you haven't! I definitely expected something more from the book, it was just so short! I really wanted to read more!

8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas, let's be honest here, this book, is just a KILLER! You get all the feels, ALL THE DAMN FEELS. They just hit you right in the face when you least expected it, it was just so bittersweet! But the story throughout was just SO GOOD! It's like I'm on drugs, where I want to read more and more about this book (not like I've been on drugs, but it's just so addicting to read about!) I really contemplated on reading the book once again after I finished it, because #feysand. Don't deny their love!!!! I ship them so hard! ><

All right, I shall end this post here, I hope you guys enjoyed this sort of tag, and I hope you guys do it, it was so much fun! Hopefully you find some books through this tag that you want to read about even more now! I will have another post up soon, so stay tuned for that! 

Until then, happy reading! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment