Sunday 19 October 2014

Would You Rather Tag! (Book Edition)

Hi guys! I am back with another tag! Today, I will be doing a book edition Would You Rather tag! And let's get started! :D

1. Would you rather read only trilogies or stand-alones?
Preferably stand-alones for me. Trilogies are still okay, but most of the time I would only read it as a library book and won't buy it to collect it, unless I have full confidence that I will love it a lot. To be honest, I don't like to read books with 4 or more books, I tend to find it boring even when the books are really fast paced. (PS. if you are wondering, yes, Twilight was quite a struggle to read, but it was a much better book to read than other books already, lucky! :D)

2. Would you rather read only female or male authors?
Hmm, no preference actually, I really enjoy both genders writing!

3. Would you rather shop at Barnes&Nobles or Amazon?
None. I don't have B&N in my country and the shipping fee for Amazon books are just so expensive! I only buy books from either online with free shipping for great deals or my local bookstores. 

4. Would you rather all books become movies or TV shows?
Movies! Although they some times do a really bad job for movie book adaptations. However, TV shows might be too lengthy, adding in extra scenes that are not in the book just to make things more interesting, and I won't be able to catch up with every episodes that is aired, so Movies it is!

5. Would you rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
5 pages per day. I know that it is really little, but I only have a short amount of time to do my reading every week especially when I am in school. Even when I am having my holidays, most of the time I get too distracted by other stuffs and won't be able to do much reading. Also, I like to read books slowly to fully experience the adventures of the books. 5 books per week is just too pressurizing, I might just get myself into a reading slump instead!

6. Would you rather be a professional reviewer or author?
Professional reviewer I guess? My English isn't really that strong, so let's not take the risk. Plus, what I am doing now is already reviewing books, so professional reviewer it is!

7. Would you rather only read your top 20 favourite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before?
Hmm... I don't think the books that I have read which are my favourites even hit 20... I guess reading new ones, to get more into other authors' writing styles and the different books that awaits for me to read it in the future!

8. Would you rather be a librarian or a book seller?
Librarian, since I would want to communicate with more people who likes reading and helping them to find the books that they want. If I am to be a book seller, I think within a month, it will close down if the economy isn't booming, so let's not take that risk! At least a librarian does not have to be troubled over the number of books that they sold and how much they earned that month... ( I am pretty realistic aren't I? )

9. Would you rather only read your favourite genre or every genre except your favourite?
My favourite genre. After all, it is my favourite, right? XD

10. Would you only read physical books or eBooks?
Definitely physical books! I don't really read that fast with eBooks, it just takes ages for me to even finish one book. Also, physical books has those book smells and I won't be able to get the feeling of flipping the pages if I am reading my eBooks.

All right, that is all for this tag! I hope you guys enjoy reading this post! Until then, have a great time reading this week guys! Muacks! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment