Tuesday 2 December 2014

The Ultimate Book Tag #2

Hello book lovers, as you can see from the heading, I am back with another book tag, and also, it is another book tag with the same name, but different questions! Check The Ultimate Book Tag #1 if you haven't. :)
So now let us get started!

1. What are you reading right now?
I'm currently reading Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier. It is just such a great book!

2. Do you have any idea what you'll read when you're done with that?
Most probably The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason.

3. What 5 books have you always wanted to read, but haven't gotten around to?
1. The Hunger Games... (don't judge me!)
2. The Unraveling duology by Elizabeth Norris
3. The Book Thief
4. The White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter
5. The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas

4. What magazines do you have in your bathroom?
Actually, I don't have any magazines in my bathroom. I don't really read magazines.

5. What's the worst book you've ever read?
The Immortals series by Alyson Noel. It wasn't bad in the first book, but things gets worst afterwards.

6. What book seemed really popular but you didn't like it?
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. I read it and it was just so confusing! Couldn't get into the writing style of this author I guess...

7. What's the one book you always recommend to just about everyone?
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, this book is just freaking awesome! 

8. What are your three favourite poems?
I don't have any favourite poem...

9. Where do you usually get your books?
From my local bookstore or if not from Book Depository for books that I can't find in my local boookstores.

10. Where do you usually read your books?
On my bed, or sometimes on the floor with a huge comfy pillow.

11. When you were little, did you have any particular reading habits?
I would always have to read a few chapters everyday, or I will feel that something is out of place.

12. What is the last book you stayed up hald the night reading becuase it was so good that you couldn't put it down?
Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep from the Mythos Academy series. It was just so damn good!

13. Have you ever faked reading a book?
No, even if it's a book which I borrowed from a friend when I forgot mine for school (we had to read every morning for 30 minutes and if you don't have a book with you during this period, you will be punished), I would still actually read it.

14. Have you ever bought a book just because you liked the cover?
Hmm, I always borrow a book with nice covers last time, I don't buy books last time.

15. What was your favourite book as a child?
James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl.

16. What book changed your life?
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, obviously.

17. What is your favourite passage from a book?
I liked this because it is funny. 
“We came to see Jace. Is he alright?"
"I don't know," Magnus said. "Does he normally just lie on the floor like that without moving?” 
This is from City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare if you didn't know.

18. Who are your top 5 favourite authors?
1. Cassandra Clare
2.Jennifer Estep
3. Tammara Webber
4. Jennifer L. Armentrout
5. John Green

19. What book has no one heard about but should read?
The Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep. I felt like I have been mentioning this series every time.

20. What is your favourite classic?
I guess it will be Flour Babies by Anne Fine, but to be honest with you all, I don't read any classic books at all.

All right then, that is all for this book tag! I hope you guys enjoyed it. I hope you guys will have a great time reading this week, and I might be posting another post soon! Until then, happy reading! Muacks! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment