Saturday 6 December 2014

Tag: Question About Books

Hello guys! Back with... Another book tag!!! I found this tag online, so let's begin!

1.What is your favourite book?
Currently, it would be Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier. My all time favourite book would be Twilight :)

2. Who is your favourite author?
- Jennifer L. Armentrout
-Cassandra Clare
-Rainbow Rowell

3. What genre do you prefer?
-Historical fiction
-Sci-Fi
-Contemporary

4. What is your favourite book series?
-Twilight
-Mythos Academy
-The Infernal Devices

5. What books did you hate reading in school?
Those magazines that my school gave us every month and we were forced to read it and have a quiz on it! -_-||| That's not the right way to make us read, school, so stop forcing it on us!

6. What is the first book you remember reading as a child?
James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl, read it for school in 3rd grade I think.

7. Bookstores or libraries?
If it's where I can get books, I would go for libraries, they always have all the books that my local bookstores don't have and you can read it for free!
However, if it's whether I want to work in a bookstore or a library, I would work in a library...  XD Libraries all the way!! Woo!

8. How many books do you own?
Counting only English books (I have chinese books but let's not count that), I have 63 books. 

9. Do you read before bed?
I will read before bed if I have school tomorrow so I will doze off much more quickly. However, since I'm having my holidays now, I actually watch videos or read mangas(japanese comics) before going to sleep.

10. What is your most comfortable reading position?
Hmm, Comfortable? Reading position? I don't think that ever goes together. They are like water and oil which don't mix together, AT ALL... However, my reading position will be lying on the ground with a HUGE pillow to lay on. It is only comfortable for the first 5 minutes, after that, I will be like a worm and squirm around trying to find another reading position.

11. What is the most recent book you've read?
The last book that I have finished reading would be Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier. 

12. What quote from any book will you never forget and why?
“It was books that made me feel that perhaps I wasn't completely alone." from The Infernal Devices, said by Will Herondale (you know how much I love him) and this is just so true. 

13. Science Fiction or Fantasy?
Science Fiction

14. What books do you regret reading?
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor, not sure why, but I just wasn't able to get into the writing style as well as the situation in the book. It was really confusing with the jumping of the POV and the time.

15. How large is your bookshelf?
My bookshelf is quite big (in my opinion). It is connected to my bed and it has three long rows (the length of a bed). The first row is just empty and you can stack anything from the start of the bed to the end of it. The second row, it has a long box at the start, three smaller box in the middle, and a long box again at the end. The third row has three long boxes. Confused? Can't picture what I am saying? Don't worry, here's a picture to show you guys!

16. On average, how many books do you read per year?
It actually all depends on how busy I am each year. Like last year, I manage to read 35 books, not a lot, I know, but I was busy with school work trying to get the subjects I wanted with my results so I was busy. And this year, I currently only read 24 books and it's because I have school work, homework, tests, exams, long hour of school as well as extra curriculum, I couldn't even squeeze out an hour to read! So it would really depends :)

17. What book can you read hundreds of times and never get tired of?
Twilight. Do not judge me :) *innocent smile*

18. Do you like to read outside?
Yes, but I love the comfort of my home much much more.

19. What is the biggest lesson you've learned from a book?
That vampires, are the HOTTEST creature. :)

20. Of the past year, what is the greatest book you've read?
Once again, Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier. 
And also Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

And that is all for this tag! I hope you guys enjoy it, and another post will be up soon on my blog! Stay tune and enjoy! Have a great time reading this week guys! Bye! Muacks! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment