Hey guys! It's Christmas here! Or maybe it's Christmas Eve for some of you guys. But nonetheless, I just want to wish you guys a Merry Christmas! :D Now let's get on with this tag and celebrate Christmas!
So I saw this tag on a blog and wanted to do it! Without further ado, let's get started with the questions!
1. Elf : Choose a book that puts you in the Christmas mood
I just started reading My True Love Gave To Me and I am already into the Christmas mood! :)
2. It's a Wonderful Life: Choose a book with a character who goes through some serious character development.
Well, I have to go with Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy for this one. She has went through such a major character development in each and every book where she learnt from all of her mistakes, which makes her such an amazing person she is now.
3. Christmas Carol: Choose a book/series with a character you didn't like at first but grew to love.
I didn't like Eleanor from Eleanor&Park by Rainbow Rowell, but after I finished reading it, I came to really like her, after knowing what she went through and everything.
4. Home Alone: Choose a book where the parents aren't present and if they are, they aren't such a good influence.
I am going with Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. Their father abandoned all of them to find another woman, leaving their mother to take care of all the children. However, their mother is a drunk addict which leaves the two oldest children, Lochan and Maya, to take care of the other younger children. Which is when something really bad happens... (This is why you need parents around to keep an eye of everything!)
5. Frosty the Snowman: Find a book with a snowy cover.
Does snowflakes count? If yes, I am going with Let It Snow! There are three snowflakes on the cover. Very snowy right? (pun intended XD)
6. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer: Choose a protagonist you couldn't help but root for.
Daniel Wing aka Day from the Legend trilogy.
7. Polar Express: Find a book where characters travel somewhere cold.
City of Glass when the characters were going to Idris and they said it was going to be really cold there. This counts right?
8. How the Grinch Stole Christmas: Choose a villain you couldn't help but love.
Ooooh, this is a tough question! I guess Dimitri from the Vampire Academy. (You will only know why once you read far enough in the whole series ;) not spoiling you guys here!)
9. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: Choose a character with a goofy sense of humor.
Augustus Waters from The Fault In Our Stars. Do I even need to explain why?
10. Lifetime/ Hallamark movie: Choose a book with the cheesiest romance.
I think Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire is actually quite cheesy at some parts of the story. Though there are a lot of drama in this book, it is actually quite cheesy with their conversations and everything.
All righty then. that is all for this tag. I'm so sorry for not posting for such a long time! But don't worry, more future posts will be coming soon! So stay tuned! Until then, have fun reading this Christmas guys! Muacks! XD