Thursday 8 January 2015

January'15 TBR

So for this month's TBR, I am not going to go all out, instead, I am going to keep it simple and not too challenging for myself to accomplish. (Well, I think it will still be really difficult to complete since I am kind of busy this month)

But nonetheless, I am going to let you guys know what I am intending to be reading this month. So I am only going to be reading 3 books and they are being brought forward from last month's TBR since I wasn't able to complete it.

So the first book I am going to be reading will be My True Love Gave To Me and I am actually already half through it while I am writing this. I am really enjoying this book and if you didn't know, this book is actually written by twelve different authors and it is compiled together, edited by Stephanie Perkins.
I will be putting up a review and let you guys know what I think of each short stories and I am actually keeping track of my rating and my thoughts for each short story every time I finished one story. So stay tuned for that which is coming your way soon.

Next, I really want to read Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
 I really want to know how this whole series will end, especially when the fourth book, Origin, ended off with a cliff-hangar. Although I am getting a little sad that this series will be coming to an end, I'm not exactly ready for that to happen! >_<


And last but not least, if I do manage to read Opposition, I want to at least start reading Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins.

I have been dying to read this since it was published and many people have been saying how great this book is! Excited to read this! :D

Here's a picture:



No comments:

Post a Comment