Saturday 31 January 2015

January'15 Wrap Up!

Hey guys, a month has passed, and January has went to February, so it's time to wrap up what I have read and share it with you guys.
So at the last week of December, I picked up My True Love Gave To Me and I only started a few pages. So in the month of January I continued reading it and I only finished it the last day of the first week. It was a really fun read and I actually liked it. I gave it 4/5 stars and if you would like to see a review of this book, check out here: My True Love Gave To Me Review

Next, I then picked up The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, the third book in the Mara Dyer trilogy. This book was just so crazily creepy, yet at the same time it was just so good! I really like the writing style of this book and has been in love with this trilogy since I first read it. I just really love it so much, you might not even get it. This book just really suck me into the world, and slowly tore me apart piece, by piece!! :'( Definitely worth 5/5 stars. If you want to read my review on this book, then click this: The Retribution of Mara Dyer Review 
(DO NOT CLICK SHOW SPOILER IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK!)
(THE OTHER PARTS ARE SPOILER FREE!)

So on the last week of January, I picked up Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins and this book is just so fast-paced! I finished it on the second last day of January. :P I really love the plot and the characters, and this book is just such a really fun read with all the comedy and actions packed into this book! I really enjoyed this book so much and I can't wait to get my hands on Miss Mayhem, the second book! Although I hated the cliff-hangar at the end. If you would like to read my review, you can check it out here: Rebel Belle Review This is spoiler-free. Totally 5/5 stars for this book, even more if I could! This book is just so good!!!

So I have pretty much stick to my TBR pile for this month, except I didn't get to read Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout. At least I managed to read three books this month, despite how busy I was in school! :D Yay me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment