Sunday 4 January 2015

All year round 2015 TBR!

A new year, a new TBR to read for the whole year! And maybe also a new year resolution.

So this will be all the books that I really hope I can be able to get through in the year of 2015. And do take note that I did say year and not month, as this will be all that I am reading in 2015 and maybe only reading something else once I finally get through all of the books in my TBR pile of the year.

For this TBR, I will basically be reading all the books that I have not yet read and have been sitting on my bookshelf for ages! So this year, I want to read all of the unread books which is a total of 33 books! Woooo, so many books!

So I will be having my O levels this year, so maybe I won't be able to read all of it this month since it would be a really busy and stressful year!

Okay, so this is what I will be doing. I will let you guys know what's my TBR, but I will only be giving you a more detailed information on my monthly TBR posts which will be coming soon!

Are you guys ready for the horror? ;) hehes

1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
(shocked? Just wanted to read it this year so I can watch the movie and still remember about the details)

2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
(Yes, I know what I will be waiting for to happen in this book. Let's just get this trilogy done with quickly so I won't have a bad heart ache.)

3. Four by Veronica Roth
(pretty excited for this one!)

4. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
(Yes, I may be trying to kill myself here with all the pain, torture and all the heart aches)

5. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

6. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

7. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

8. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

9. The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare

10. Clockwork Angel manga/ graphic novel by Cassandra Clare

11. Clockwork Princess manga/ graphic novel by Cassandra Clare
(yes, I still haven't gotten around to get my Clockwork Prince manga/ graphic novel)

(seeing the theme yet? If you haven't look more closely ^^ )

12. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris

13. Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris

14. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

15. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

16. Between the Lines by Tammara Webber

17. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
(yes, surprise surprise, I haven't read THG yet. Which is why I am getting around to it now, aren't I?)

18. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

19. Mocking Jay by Suzanne Collins

20. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
(yes, I still haven't finish reading it because at that time I was really busy and didn't have time to enjoy this book, so I am just waiting to find a day to read it with peace and joy)

21. Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix by J.K. Rowling

22. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

23. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling
(I also know what I will be expecting for these series, and yes, what could be the worse reading all the sad heartbreaking series this year?)

24. The Assassins's Blade by Sarah J. Maas

25. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

26. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

27. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
(Hopefully I will be able to read it in time when the fourth book comes out)

28. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

29. Fallen by Lauren Kate

30. Fab Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Vol.1 by Louise Rennison

31. Fab Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Vol.3 by Louise Rennison

32.Fab Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Vol.5 by Louise Rennison
(Yeah, I know, I am missing volume 2 and 4, but I just can't find it in any stores...)

33.The Rising by Will Hill
(This is the second book of the Department 19 series)

Let me show you a picture of ALL the books here now! :D



( I decided to put two pictures of it because it is clearer this way and also the books won't appear to be too small)

All right, that is all for this post. I hope you guys have some plans to what you will be reading next year! Another post will be up soon, so stay tuned! Muacks! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment