Saturday 21 February 2015

Reading Habits Book Tag

So I found this tag on Goodreads and thought, why not do this tag to let you guys know more about me when I'm reading! Let's start!

1. Do you have a specific place for reading?
No. I basically just read anyway I can find. The bed, the floor, even the toilet. No kidding. *innocent smile* :)

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmarks!

3. Can you just stop anywhere in a book or do you have to stop at the end of a chapter?
If I were to stop at the end of the chapter, I just have the urge to continue reading! However, I like to stop at the end of the chapters if I can! But sometimes if I am reading in school and I have to put down my book when told to, I can just stop randomly at any point of the chapter and not have to keep thinking about it.

4. Do you eat or drink when reading?
Yes, I do eat and drink when reading! I try not to destroy the book in the process though! 

5. Music or TV when reading?
Music when reading. I find TV a little distracting if I am reading. It would be best if there is no music or TV for me to read faster!

6. One book at a time or several?
One book at a time. I never tried reading several books at one go. But I don't think this is a problem if I try, Maybe I will try reading a few books at one go so that I can read more books. Good idea right? *wink wink* ;)

7. Reading at home or elsewhere?
I can read anywhere. If I forgot to bring a book when I'm outside, I have my ebooks to accompany me! Although I do like the comfort of my home when I read.

8. Read out loud or silently?
I only read out loud when I need to memorize information especially for school. If it's novels, I will just be reading silently.

9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
I do read ahead ACCIDENTALLY when it's nearing the end of a chapter. My eyes just moved itself and make me read the end, and it just spoils me!!! I don't skip pages, although I do skim through the words sometimes. 

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Keeping it new. I want my books to look as new as possible like I just purchased it. 

11. Do you write in your books?
I only write in my textbooks for school. If it's for novels, I will not write anything. This is to make sure my book look as new as possible, as said earlier, and this will give me peace. 

All right, that is all for this tag! I hope you guys know more about me after reading this tag. If you like, please do it and have fun with it! I'm really sorry for not posting frequently, school has been taking over my time! Hope you guys understand!

A next post will be up really soon! So stay tuned for it! Until then, have fun reading this weekend! Muacks! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment