Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentines Day!!!<3

Hello, everybody!!
Today is Valentines Day! Are you guys planning some beautiful date with your fictional boyfriend? *wink wink* ;)

I am so going to have a wonderful time reading today! Because today I have here with me...

Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout!! 
This book shall accompany me for today and I am really enjoying, although I am only about 80 pages into this book. (Pssst, don't let the cupid angel know about that!)

I have sort of been in a reading slump this month and haven't even finish a single book!!! So hopefully, Daemon Black will help to get out of this slump and also get back into business with reading!!

This post is kind of like the 'Saturday reads' to keep you updated on what I am reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment