Saturday 25 April 2015

Late Friday Reads #14

Hi guys! I realize it has been awhile since I did a 'Friday Reads' so I'm doing it now!
If you guys are new to my blog, I will always try to do an update whenever I read a new book on a Friday (but as you can see, today isn't Friday... Don't tell anyone!).

So this week, I am currently reading Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. Yes, I am reading the beautiful book that was published this year! Whoop whoop! I am really enjoying myself although I'm only about 50 pages in. This book was kind of slow in the beginning, but now I think the plot is starting to catch up and it's getting really awesome! It's making me gripping the book so tightly and I'm just so intrigued with everything in the book! This book has made me open my eyes really wide TWICE when I finished reading two of the chapters. You can imagine how this book will really kill me with the curiosity that has been building up as the book progresses!
I can't wait to go back reading, so I will be ending this post here! I hope you guys will enjoy your current read this weekend and have fun with it! I will try to post soon so until then, happy reading! MUACKS!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment