Saturday 29 November 2014

Opposite Book Tag!

Hello book lovers, welcome back to my blog! Today I have another book tag! I found it on Goodreads and decided to do it since... it's fun? :D All right, let's get started!

First book in your collection/Last book you bought:
First book: James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl! Have to get it for my school when I was in 3rd grade. :)
Last book: The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan and Maureen Johnson. 

A cheap book/An expensive book:

The cheapest book that I have would be Flour Babies by Anne Fine which costs me about $8 which I had to got it for Literature in school when I was in 8th grade.
The most expensive book that I have on my shelf is actually a box set, and that is the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer and it costed me about $60. 

A book with a male protagonist/One with a female protagonist:

A male protagonist which I like is Day Wing from the Legend trilogy by Marie Lu. 
As for the female protagonist, that would most definitely be Gwyneth from the Precious Stone trilogy by Kerstin Gier. She is just so awesome! 

A book you read fast/One that took you long to read:

The fastest book that I have read is Ruby Red from the Precious Stone trilogy by Kerstin Gier and Obsidian from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Both books were finished in 3 days and was when I was really busy.
The book that I read the longest would be Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. Let me tell you, it wasn't bad, it was such a great book! It took me about 3 months to finish reading, but it was because I have lots of homework and tests during that period of time and I couldn't even squeeze out an hour to read! I was always doing my homework and revising everyday! 

Pretty cover/Ugly cover:

A pretty cover would be My True Love Gave To Me: Twelve Holiday Stories. OMGosh, that book is just so gorgeous! The hardbacks had this velvety feeling to it, and it also had this neon pink at the sides of the books, it just makes the book so beautiful!
An ugly cover would be all the books from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. The books are awesome, but the cover, OMG it is the most cheesiest cover I ever know. It's kind of embarrassing to bring it out to the public to read it! >.<

A national book/An international book:

A national book that I know of would be the books by Low Kay Hwa. I have never read any of his books, but my friends love his books.
An international book that I like would be Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare :)

A thin book/A thick book:

A thin book that I have read would be James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl.
A thick book that I have on my bookshelf is City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare.

Fiction book/Non-fiction book:

A fiction book that I love is, once again, Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.
I rarely read non-fiction book, but the book which I read in 7th grade would be a book on Graffiti. I love art, and this book just opened up my mind about art and let me know more about the different types of art.

Very (way too) romantic book/Action book:

Way too romantic book? Oh no, there is NO SUCH THING AS WAY TOO ROMANTIC! :D One of my favourite romantic book would be The Fault in Our Stars. Romantic, cute, sweet, and also, sad... :'(
Action book? Killer Frost (the 6th book) from the Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep. This book is just such an amazing book. The main character Gwen is just so kick-ass! 

A book that made you happy/One that made you sad:

A book that made me happy would be Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier, I enjoyed myself the most while I was reading this book! I love it so much!
A book which made me all sad was The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. This book was just so sad! I cried when I got to that sad part and read with tears rolling down my face like it was raining till the end of the book! I couldn't even calm done when I finished the book and was in such a huge mess! :c

All right guys. that is all for this post! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this book tag and maybe get to know more about what I read! A next post will be up soon, so stay tuned! Until then, happy reading this weekend book lovers! :) Muacks! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment