Thursday 13 November 2014

A-Z Bookish Survey!

A- Author you've read the most books from:
Jennifer L. Armentrout! 
1 novella of the Covenant series, first 4 books of the Lux series, Don't Look Back, as well as the first book of the Dark Elements series!

B- Best sequel ever:
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. I just love this sequel so much!

C- Currently Reading:
The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney. 39% into this book.

D- Drink of choice while reading:
Coffee! Yummy Yum Yum! Mmmm~ :D

E- E-reader or Physical books?
Physical books! I only read novellas on my tablet or when I forgot my book at home and I have nothing to do outside.

F- Fictional character you probably would have actually dated in high school:
Zeke from the Blood of Eden trilogy by Julie Kagawa. 

G- Glad you gave this book a chance:
Harry Potter series. 
I tried reading it back when I was 9 years old but didn't like it, but I read it again last year and LOVE it so much!

H- Hidden Gem Book:
The Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep. Her books are just pure wonderful, yet not a lot of people know of it! It was just so kick-ass and cool and interesting, it would just amazing! Book lovers, you all have to read it!

I- Important moment in your reading life:
Discovering the booktube community, it just lets me discover lots of interesting books that I didn't know of before!

J- Just finished:
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentout from the Lux Series.

K- Kinds of books that you won't read:
I don't really like Classic novels... However, unless I can find the book that interests me, maybe I will try to read it. Maybe...

L- Longest book you've read:
Dark Visions by L.J. Smith with 732 pages.

M- Major book hangover because of:
Haven't had one. But I'm sure it's coming soon after I read Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. It's bound to happen. ;)

N- Number of bookcases you own:
1, it's connected to my bed and has a 'bed-size' long shelf at the top, at the 2nd column it has 4 boxes and the third column, it has 3 larger boxes, so it has lots of space to place my books :D

O- One book you have read multiple times:
Twilight, re-read it 3 times.

P- Preferred place to read:
In the bed, it's just so comfy. And sometimes on the floor with a large comfy pillow.

Q- Quote that inspires you /gives you all the feels from a book you've read:
I don't really have any quotes though...

R- Reading regret:
Didn't get to finish the Harry Potter series, I'm only at the 4th book.

S- Series you started and need to finish (all the books are out in series) :
The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. 

T- Three of your all-time favourite books:
Fangirl by rainbow Rowell, Twilight by Stephanie Meyer, Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.

U- Unapologetic fangirl for:
The Mythos Academy by Jennifer Estep! it's just so good, so you guys HAVE to read it!

V- Very excited for this release more than all the others:
The Bane Chronicles! I finally bought it today and I'm waiting for it to reach my house later when my mom brings it back after her work! So excited for it!!! *Squeals*
Oh and also The Dark Artifices!

W- Worst bookish habit:
I guess that will be borrowing lots of books from my local library but end up only reading less than half of what I borrowed. 

X- X marks the spot ( Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book) :
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris. It's on my TBR pile, but the synopsis seems interesting!

Y- Your latest book purchase:
I just got my mom to help me buy the Bane Chronicles while she was at work today since I didn't go out today.

Z- ZZZ-snatcher book ( last book that kept you up WAY late) :
The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney. Was reading it last night from 11pm to 1am but only manage to read 39% of it though.

All right, that is all for this post! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Until the next post, I hope that you will have a great time reading this week! Muacks! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment