Sunday 31 August 2014

September TBR


It is September now!!
Time is passing by so quickly! Since I am going to have my Final year exams soon, I will just be planning to read 2 books! Also, in my previous blog post, I mentioned about me having a one week term break, so hopefully I can get some reading done!

The two books I am aiming to finish will be:

- The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
(I am already halfway through this book and it is just so amazing!! So I guess there is no problem in finishing this book in September!)
Next is:
-Don't Look Back by Jennnifer L. Armentrout!
(I love her books and her writing style, so hopefully I can immerse myself in this book and enjoy it!)

I have 2 other books which I am planning to read, but don't really have high hopes of finishing it so let's get on with it!
1. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
2. Pulled Under ( the sequel to Sixteenth Summer ) by Michelle Dalton

So hope you enjoy this blog post and have a fun time reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment