Friday 1 August 2014

August to be read!

Woah! Time you got to slow down! It felt like it was only July yesterday! Well yeah, July did only ended yesterday... Oh shucks, forget it. Let's get started on what I am going to read this August! :D

I am just going to try and read as much as possible, but I have exams coming up soon so let's just not get too ambitious about reading plans for now.

So I am going to only read one book this month: 1. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!
It's a huge book so pardon me if it takes me *cough a year cough* to finish it. Hehes, I hope it won't be that long. Hopefully I can maximise my reading period this month and finish reading it! :)

Once again, happy reading and I hope you enjoy the books that you are planning to read this month! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment