Saturday 7 November 2015

Life Updates

Hello book friends! I have been away for almost half a year, and I'm really sorry for going MIA on you guys! However, I have a few reasons as to why I disappeared so suddenly! Call it excuses if you want, but I hereby sincerely apologize for my sudden disappearance!

So I was going to have my Finals this year, aka GCE 'O' Levels, and to me, this is something really important and I need to have absolutely no distraction or anything. Although I was still posting some photos on Instagram, which you guys can follow me there at Diveintobooks and I will be mostly active there!

Secondly, my computer seems to have a few problems, and it just keeps shutting down on me. I will be buying a new one next year January, so although I will try uploading some posts here, it won't be consistent as my computers still keeps failing me, and it is really frustrating and irritating.

Thirdly, with my Finals this year, I didn't have much time to read, so I couldn't post any reviews during this period of time. However, I promise you guys, that I will try to read more books from now till the end of the year, and fill up my blog with more reviews which seems to be lacking from the disappearance in the past six months...

That is all from me, I will be putting up a review of a book that I finished at the end of last month, so stay tuned for that. After this is put up, maybe the review will be up either today or in a few days time, depending on fast I type in the review! So Stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment